Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ugh!!

Well, the summer is over half over and I have not secured a REAL job for the next school year. I'm trying not to get down about it, but it isn't easy. I just don't want to be stuck at Starbucks my whole life and I am so ready for that change...but my lack of in depth experience makes me less desirable than I want and it just keeps that vicious cycle going because if nobody takes a chance on me, how else am I supposed to gain experience? I mean this experience stuff doesn't just come out of thin air...though I wish it did. I DO have experience and I know how to be an excellent counselor AND I'm passionate about it, I guess I just need more....but where do I get it if I can't get it from the job because they want me to have more experience?? Ugh, the frustration!

No comments: