Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here are the "Before" Pictures

Alas, the long awaited pictures!! This is incentive enough for me to not look like this in pictures..now that I know they are out there on the information superhighway. Well, here it goes...I will be updating my progress pictures monthly.
And, I am happy to report that I have finished two projects since Sunday!! Wahoo! I might actually get all of my holiday knitting accomplished!! The mittens for my brother's girlfriend are done..AND the stash buster rug only a mother could love was completed last night!!! Now I just have Dad's sweater, Shawn's sweater, Melissa's felted bag, three baby gifts, the other sock, my brother's Moc Socks.....well, at least I have TWO done!!! Yeah..it feels so good to transition a UFO to a FO!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Minnesota Mazzio's said...

You go with yourself... I am so proud of you ..... WOW....


Casey

Minnesota Mazzio's said...

You go with yourself... I am so proud of you ..... WOW....


Casey