Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week One

Right...so starting my week of exercise and diet/transformation on a week that would end with a birthday celebration...I could have made a better choice if I were to ease into this whole change. I did not lose or gain a single pound this week. To add to it, I'm working my way through the monthly bloatfest. As a result, it could be worse..I could have gained a great deal and NOT exercised at all during the week. Which I did manage to work out three days out of the week. This week I'm shooting for four. I have one under my belt and I'm raring to go for a run tomorrow! Which means I have to go to bed now if I'm going to get a run in before my mom gets here to spend "quality time" with me for the day.
Which means...until next week....good-bye.

No comments: